Are you interested in GROWING YOUR OWN teachers for your community?
Are you willing to mentor and advise college students interested in the field of education?
Are you ready to become a COLLEGIATE ADVISOR?
If you answered YES! to these questions, please read the information below in order to establish an EdRising NM organization at your school. Here is a quick state Get Involved Membership Guide – Collegiate Edition!
Start an Educators Rising NM Chapter at your college or university today!
- Contact EdRising NM at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you’re interested, and we can add you to our listserve.
- Go to the EdRising Membership Portal signup on the national Educators Rising website, and choose the Collegiate membership option to register as a faculty or staff advisor. Here is a national Educators Rising Collegiate membership guide to help you get started!
- Recruit students and have them register through the same portal and membership option to register as a student.
- Active-level membership is required and costs $25/year. NOTE: Students must be Active-level members in order to participate in student leadership, state and national conferences, competitions, the EdRising Honor Society, and to be eligible for scholarships.
- Register with our state office here, you will need your student roster to complete this form. NOTE: All students do not have to be registered as Active-level members at the national level to submit this, you will have access to it throughout the year to update. Download the 2020-21 College Student Roster.
- Visit the Educators Rising Collegiate website for more information!