Are you a dynamic teacher interested in GROWING YOUR OWN teachers for your community?
Are you willing to nurture middle and high school students interested in becoming educators?
Are you ready to become a TEACHER LEADER?
If you answered YES! to these questions, please read the information below in order to establish an EdRising NM organization at your school.
Starting an EdRising NM Chapter today!
- Contact Dr. Karen Trujillo.
- Go to educatorsrising.org under the Join the Network tab and register as a Teacher Leader.
- Recruit students and have them register at educatorsrising.org under the Join the Network tab as students. Make sure they are linked to your school-based organization. HINT: Have students enter the school address and zip code when they register.
- Check in at this educatorsrisingnm.nmsu.edu website regularly for updates.
- Download the 2018-2019 Teacher Leader Guide and get started!
- Complete and return the Student Membership Log & Program of Work for your Educators Rising Chapter to email@example.com with Membership Log/Program of Work in the subject line.