The following are questions that have been asked by multiple previous participants:
- DRESS: If you are competing, please plan on dressing in business attire for your competition. If you are attending, business casual is appropriate. No shorts, spaghetti straps, crop tops, or tank tops. We want to be professional throughout the conference.
- COMPETITION SCHEDULE: Once it is completed it will be uploaded to the link at the bottom of the page. If you have a conflict or have a question regarding the schedule, let us know asap. Make sure your name appears correctly for each competition you signed up for.
- HOTELS: This year the conference and participants will be staying in the same hotel (Ramada by Wyndam, Albuquerque Midtown). A certain number of rooms will be assigned to each school and the Teacher Leaders will decide who stays with whom (4 per room which a few exceptions).
- MEALS: Please plan on eating at the hotel for breakfast on Friday and Saturday. We will be serving LUNCH and DINNER on Friday at the hotel.
- UPLOADING DOCUMENTS AND VIDEOS: The website to upload documents is https://educatorsrisingnm.nmsu.edu/edrising-nm-state-conf-2018/upload/
*Paper documents (copies of speeches, paperwork for Exploring Education careers, authenticity paperwork for children’s literature, and job interview documents may be turned in at registration)
*Lesson plans must be emailed to email@example.com by (TBA).
*Please upload all videos for lesson plans and Inside our School by (TBA). If you have technical difficulties, please let us know.
- PAYMENT and INVOICES: If you cannot pay upon registration, that is OK. Just let me know that it is being processed and we will work with you.
More information is available at https://educatorsrisingnm.nmsu.edu/edrising-nm-state-conf-2019/