The following are questions that have been asked by previous participants:
- DRESS: If you are competing, please plan on dressing in professional attire for your competition. If you are attending, business casual is appropriate. You want to represent your best professional self throughout the conference.
- COMPETITION SCHEDULE: Once it is completed, Teacher Leaders will be notified via email and it will be uploaded to our website. If you have a conflict or have a question regarding the schedule, email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know ASAP. Make sure your name appears correctly for each competition for which you signed up.
- HOTEL: This year the host hotel is the Sheraton Uptown in Albuquerque. Teacher Leaders will have the option of single or double occupancy. If choosing double occupancy, you are responsible for finding your rooming partner, and each occupant will need to include names of both occupants when registering. When registering, Teacher Leaders are also responsible for submitting a Chapter Registration Spreadsheet of the students that will be attending and participating.
- Thursday, March 5: Lunch on your own.
- Friday, March 6: Continental Breakfast is available from 6:30 am – 8:30 am (hotel guests only). Lunch will be provided.
- Saturday, March 7: Continental Breakfast is available from 6:30 am – 8:30 am (hotel guests only).
- PAYMENT and INVOICES: Purchase Orders are due no later than the first day of the conference (Thursday, March 5). Final payment for all outstanding Purchase Orders is due by Friday, April 3.